“We Follow Jesus and We Do What Jesus Did – Love, Serve, Reach, Teach, & Pray.”
We proclaim the message that Jesus is Lord, there is none like Him, his grace is ever available to the world. We proclaim the love of God, in Jesus, has the power to change any broken situation and make it whole. We proclaim Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation and the Holy Spirit is still equipping believers to go out and do what Jesus did. We proclaim the Bible is true and primary in all matters of faith and life. We proclaim Jesus is the light of the world and all who come to him may have eternal life. John 8:12
The church consists of all ages, socioeconomic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds. We are a community of redeemed sinners who believe that we are called to follow Jesus and do what Jesus did.
OUR MEMBERSHIP COVENANT
- Do you believe in God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit?
- Do you confess Jesus Christ as Savior, put your whole trust in His grace, and promise to serve Him as your Lord?
- Do you receive and profess the Christian faith as contained in the Scriptures?
- Do you promise, according to the grace given you, to keep God’s holy will and commandments and walk in the same all the days of your life as a faithful member of Christ’s holy church?
- Will you be loyal to Christ through the "The Higher Way" Jones Memorial Methodist Church and do all in your power to strengthen its ministries through your prayers, your presence, your gifts, your service, and your witness as Christ’s representative in this world?
We welcome and receive you into the fellowship of "The Higher Way" Jones Memorial Methodist Church. We promise to surround you with a community of love and forgiveness as you grow in Christ. Today, we renew our vows of loyalty both to Christ and the Church. As representatives of Christ in the world, we promise to do all in our power to strengthen "The Higher Way Church" ministries through our prayers, our presence, our gifts, our service, and our witness.